Welcome to Cross Roads Naturopathic Clinic.
Cross Roads Naturopathic Physicians, Counsellors, Acupuncturists, and Holistic Nutritionists are passionate about helping our patients achieve a vibrant state of health!
We have been helping our community for over 10 years, and our team has received many awards over that time. We share clinic space with the larger Crossroads Clinics facility, and benefit from state of the art equipment and the benefits of a truly integrated wellness clinic. If you are new to alternative medicine and want more information, we would be happy to meet with you and discuss how we can best help, call us to make a complimentary 15 min appointment. Take a few moments to visit Our Team pages, and listen to what they have to say.
- Do you need help uncovering the optimum health solutions for you?
- Do you need help dealing with stress?
- Do you feel tired and need options to regain energy?
- Do you feel sad most of the time?
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Do you need ideas on healthy eating or the right diet for you?
- Do you need guidance on boosting fertility?
- Do you feel that your hormones are out of balance?
- Do you ever wonder if you are taking the right vitamins in the correct doses for the right things?
- Have allergies and need to get to the bottom of what's causing them and how to improve your situation?
If you answered yes, we can help!
Located on the northwest corner of Broadway and Cambie Street (Vancouver, BC), our integrated wellness clinic provides holistic health care for you and your family.
Appointments available 7 days a week (including statutory holidays).
Naturopathic medicine is primary health care that supports the self-healing process and focuses on addressing the root cause of illness. Together with our Naturopaths, we have a fully integrated wellness team including Acupuncturists, Counsellors and Nutritionists to help you and your family. The treatment plans reflect 'whole' person healthcare.
Our therapeutics include:
- Clinical nutrition
- Women's health care including pap tests
- Men's and children's health care
- Herbal and homeopathic medicines
- Supplement recommendations and tailoring for your needs
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Weight loss
- Fertility protocols
- Food sensitivity and hormonal testing
- IV therapeutics
- Wellness counselling
- Comprehensive diet plans.
We offer a 15 minute complementary consultation, to discuss how we may be able to assist you.
To book an appointment call 604-568-6899 or email email@example.com