Welcome to Cross Roads Naturopathic Clinic.
Cross Roads Naturopathic Physicians, Counsellors and Acupuncturists, practice holistic family medicine and are passionate about helping our patients achieve a vibrant state of health!
- Do you need help dealing with stress?
- Do you feel tired or sad most of the time?
- Do you want to lose weight?
- Do you need ideas on healthy eating?
- Do you need guidance on boosting fertility?
- Do you feel that your hormones are out of balance?
- Do you ever wonder if you are taking the right vitamins in the correct doses for the right things?
If you answered yes, we can help!
Located on the northwest corner of Broadway and Cambie Street (Vancouver, BC), our integrated wellness clinic provides holistic health care for you and your family.
Appointments available 7 days a week (including statutory holidays).
Naturopathic medicine is primary health care that supports the self-healing process and focuses on addressing the root cause of illness. The treatment plans reflect 'whole' person healthcare.
Naturopathic therapeutics include:
- clinical nutrition
- women's health care including pap tests
- herbal and homeopathic medicines
- acupuncture and traditional Chinese medicine
- weight loss and fertility protocols
- food sensitivity and hormonal testing
- IV therapeutics and wellness counselling.
We offer a 15 minute complementary consultation with any of our Naturopaths, Counsellors or Acupuncturists, to discuss how we may be able to assist you.
To book an appointment call 604-568-6899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org