Our Team | Dr. Sanjay Mohan Ram
Dr. Sanjay Mohan Ram was born and raised in Singapore, graduated in 1997 from UBC with a B.Sc. (Hon.) in Human Physiology and Biochemistry. Dr. Mohan Ram joined the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine (BINM) in Jan 2000. He was in the first BINM graduating class in May 2004.
Dr. Mohan Ram's areas of interest in Naturopathic Medicine include:
- Clinical Nutrition & Diet Therapy for Weight Loss
- Adjunctive Naturopathic Anti-Aging and Cancer Treatments
- IV Vitamin Treatments for Anti-Aging, Immune Boosting, Detox, Chronic Fatigue and Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Cardiovascular Disease Treatment and Prevention
- Hormonal Testing and Treatment for Men and Women's Health
- Children's Health: Autism, ADHD and Skin Conditions
- Chronic Conditions: Diabetes, Arthritis, Skin and Autoimmune Conditions
- Digestive Conditions, Food Allergy Testing and Treatment
- Neural Therapy for Chronic Injuries, Pain and Scar Tissue
- Neurological Conditions: Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Multiple Sclerosis
- Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
Currently, Dr. Mohan Ram has 3 work positions. He works at the Cross Roads Naturopathic Clinic as an Associate ND; at the Vancouver College of Massage Therapy as a Senior Instructor teaching several Medical Pathology Classes; as well as teaching for the 1st and 2nd year BINM Biomedicine courses, and Supervisor at the BINM Student Clinic.
Dr. Mohan Ram also has been actively involved in the sporting community. He currently coordinates and plays in the Competitive Division in an adult Volleyball League. He is also on the Board of Directors for that League and Volleyball tournaments. He is also a certified Volleyball Official/Referee for local tournaments.
Dr. Mohan Ram has always been interested in giving back and supporting the Naturopathic Medical profession, by continuing his work as the Chair of the College of Naturopathic Physicians Examination Committee. From April 2005 to 2008, Dr. Mohan Ram was a member of the CNPBC Board.
As such, Dr. Mohan Ram leads a very active life, both professionally and privately. He believes in a well rounded, healthy and happy lifestyle