Dr. Sanjay Mohan Ram was born and raised in Singapore, graduated in 1997 from UBC with a B.Sc. (Hon.) in Human Physiology and Biochemistry. Dr. Mohan Ram joined the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine (BINM) and was in the first BINM graduating class in May 2004.
Dr. Mohan Ram’s areas of interest in Naturopathic Medicine include:
- Digestive Conditions, Food Allergy Testing and Treatment
- Clinical Nutrition & Diet Therapy for Weight Loss
- Hormonal Testing and Treatment for Men and Women’s Health
- Adjunctive Naturopathic Anti-Aging and Cancer Treatments
- IV Vitamin Treatments for Anti-Aging, Fatigue and Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Cardiovascular Disease Treatment and Prevention
- Chronic Conditions: Diabetes, Arthritis, Skin and Autoimmune Conditions
- Neural Therapy for Chronic Injuries, Pain and Scar Tissue
- Neurological Conditions: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis
- Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
Currently, Dr. Mohan Ram is also a
Senior Instructor, teaching several medical physiology and pathology classes
for the 1st and 2nd year BINM Biomedicine courses.
Dr. Mohan Ram has always been interested in giving back and supporting the Naturopathic Medical profession, by continuing his work as the Chair of the College of Naturopathic Physicians Examination Committee. From April 2005 to 2009, Dr. Mohan Ram was a member of the CNPBC Board of Directors.
Dr. Mohan Ram also has been actively involved in the sporting
community. He currently coordinates and plays in the Competitive Division in an
adult Volleyball League. He is also on the Board of Directors for that League
and Volleyball tournaments. He is also a certified Volleyball Official/Referee
for local tournaments.
As such, Dr. Mohan Ram leads a very active life, both professionally and privately. He believes in a well rounded, healthy and happy lifestyle.