As we progress into Phase 3 of BC’s Restart Plan, I am very happy to say that I will continue to offer telemedicine visits to my current patients as well as new patients, as some of my patients live further away and have been enjoying the convenience of staying in the comfort of their homes during our virtual sessions. I am also in the clinic for patients who absolutely require an in-person appointment, such as intravenous treatments, acupuncture, injections etc. Please feel free to book your next appointment online with me.
The safety of patients is the clinic’s top priority, and as such, the clinic has made changes to the clinic physical space, schedule and patient flow. If you haven’t already, please check out what we have arranged for your safety https://crossroadsnaturopathic.com/patient-visits-and-concerns-regarding-to-covid-19
I wish you and your loved ones health and look forward to seeing you back in the clinic soon!
Dr. Sanjay Mohan Ram was born and raised in Singapore, graduated in 1997 from UBC with a B.Sc. (Hon.) in Human Physiology and Biochemistry. Dr. Mohan Ram joined the Boucher Institute of Naturopathic Medicine (BINM) and was in the first BINM graduating class in May 2004.
Dr. Mohan Ram’s areas of interest in Naturopathic Medicine include:
- Digestive Conditions, Food Allergy Testing and Treatment
- Clinical Nutrition & Diet Therapy for Weight Loss
- Hormonal Testing and Treatment for Men and Women’s Health
- Adjunctive Naturopathic Anti-Aging and Cancer Treatments
- IV Vitamin Treatments for Anti-Aging, Fatigue and Heavy Metal Toxicity
- Cardiovascular Disease Treatment and Prevention
- Chronic Conditions: Diabetes, Arthritis, Skin and Autoimmune Conditions
- Neural Therapy for Chronic Injuries, Pain and Scar Tissue
- Neurological Conditions: Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis
- Acupuncture & Chinese Medicine
Currently, Dr. Mohan Ram is also a
Senior Instructor, teaching several medical physiology and pathology classes
for the 1st and 2nd year BINM Biomedicine courses.
Dr. Mohan Ram has always been interested in giving back and supporting the Naturopathic Medical profession, by continuing his work as the Chair of the College of Naturopathic Physicians Examination Committee. From April 2005 to 2009, Dr. Mohan Ram was a member of the CNPBC Board of Directors.
Dr. Mohan Ram also has been actively involved in the sporting
community. He currently coordinates and plays in the Competitive Division in an
adult Volleyball League. He is also on the Board of Directors for that League
and Volleyball tournaments. He is also a certified Volleyball Official/Referee
for local tournaments.
As such, Dr. Mohan Ram leads a very active life, both professionally and privately. He believes in a well rounded, healthy and happy lifestyle.