Welcome to Crossroads Naturopathic. Our long-term team of Naturopathic Physicians, Registered Acupuncturists and Counsellors work collaboratively and are passionate about helping our patients meet their health goals!
For patients visiting our clinic and wanting to know more about COVID-19, our hours and services please click here. We are still open, with the exception of essential patient services reserved for Sundays, all other services are now moved to virtual / telemedicine throughout the week, 8am to 9pm.
What makes our wellness clinic SO special?
- For over 10 years our experienced team has been supporting the health of our community, we were one of the original integrated health clinics in the city!
- We are an Integrated clinic and share space with the larger Crossroads Clinics facility which includes family medicine, pediatrics, dermatology and physiotherapy and massage.
- Online booking and Registration
- We offer a complimentary 15 minute meet and greet.
- Open evenings and weekends!
- Award winning team!
- Better Business Bureau A+ accredited.
Our fully integrated wellness team includes, Naturopathic Doctors, Registered Acupuncturists and Counsellors to help you and your family. The treatment plans reflect ‘whole’ person healthcare.
Do you need some help with:
- dealing with stress and want to improve your mood?
- feeling tired and need options to regain energy?
- feeling that your hormones are out of balance?
- ideas on healthy eating or the right dietary plan for you?
- if you are taking the correct supplements in the correct doses for the right things?
- losing weight in a healthy, sustainable way?
- guidance on supporting fertility?
- dealing with allergies ?
Watch the below video for a clinic overview by Dr. Kristen Brown, ND
We are here to help! To book an appointment call 604-568-6899 or email firstname.lastname@example.org